A fried egg is a food made from an egg fried whole with minimal accompaniment. They are traditionally eaten for breakfast in western countries, but may be eaten at other times of the day in other cultures.
Fried Boiled Eggs – Hard Boiled Fried Eggs, tastes good with Rice.
- Hard-boiled eggs – 2
- Chilly powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Cut the boiled eggs into two halves for proper application of the masala.
- Mix the chilli powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a paste, add little water if necessary.
- Roll the eggs and coat it properly.
- Leave for a couple of minutes for the mixture to properly coat.
- Heat pan and pour oil, let it heat.
- Fry the eggs till golden brown.