Egg noodles are a simple matter of flour, salt, eggs, milk and butter kneaded into a dough, rolled out and cut into shapes.
- 1 Packet Plain Noodles
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 2Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Tablespoons Oil
- Salt to Taste
How to make a Egg Noodles Recipe
- Boil, peel and cut eggs into long slices.
- Cook the noodles in boiling water so that it is not sticky.
- Drain all the water.
- Saute onions in heated oil till they turn pinkish brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, chili powder, garam masala and fry briefly.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Pour the tomato juice and cook for a minute.
- Add salt to taste and noodles and mix well.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!