- Coriander a bunch
- Tamarind lemon size (Soak it in water)
- Dry Red Chili 6 to 8 ( As needed)
- Garlic pods 3 to 4
- Tomato 1
- Uridal 3 Teaspoon
- Mustard 1 Teaspoon
- Wash the coriander leaves and chop it.
- Add little oil to kadai and add 2 Teaspoon of urid dal and fry till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add dry red chili and garlic fry for 2 minute.
- Add tomato, coriander leaves and salt and fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and allow the content to cool.
- Grind the content in a mixie or blender along with the tamarind pulp.
- Heat a kadai and add 4 to 5 tablespoon of oil.
- Add mustard when it splits add 1 teaspoon urid dal.
- Then add the grinded content to kadai.
- Allow the content to boil till oil separates.
Pour the coriander chutney in a airtight container and store it in fridge. This goes well with rice as well as dosa and idli.