Tips for making perfect!
Coconut Mango Chammanthi is a very common chutney used in Kerala for lunch and dinner along with Rice and Kanji.
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Button Onions (Small onions) – 2-3 nos
- Ginger – 1 small piece
- Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Raw Mango – 1/4
- Curry leaves – 2-3 leaves
- Salt to taste
- Grind the grated coconut along with raw mango, small onions, ginger, salt, curry leaves and red chilly powder.
- This chammanthi is very tasty and can be served with Rice and Kanji (Rice Soup).