- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Big Onion 1
- Tomato 1 ( Boil it in water and peel the skin and mash it to paste)
- Chasew nut 6
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder little
- Jeera 1/4 teaspoon
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Ginger and garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
Make a Paste:
- Fry onion in little oil and add to mixer.
- Add cashew nut and grind it to paste.
- Add butter to kadai, when butter melts add jeera.
- Add onion paste, ginger and garlic paste and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, chilli powder, turmeric powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and saute it.
- Cook till chicken is done.
- Garnish with coriander leave