Chicken Noodles makes up for an easy evening snack for kids. Learn how to prepare Chicken and Noodles by following this easy recipe.
- 1/2 kilograms Boneless Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Pinch Ajinomoto
- 1 Packet Noodles
- 2 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Green Chili Sauce
- 3 Dry Red Chilies
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Green Chilies, chopped
- 1 Bowl Mixed Vegetables (carrots, spring onions, capsicum and cabbage), shredded
How to make a Chicken Noodles Recipe
- To begin with, boil the chicken and then cut it into long thin stripes, for more taste.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in a mixture of salt, black pepper, ajinomoto, egg, soy sauce and refined flour, for 1 hour.
- Deep fry and cut the chicken pieces into thin long strips.
- Heat oil in a deep pan; add chopped garlic, dry red chilies, add all shredded vegetables, salt, black pepper, green chili sauce, ajinomoto, and soya sauce; and sauté for 5 min.
- Now, as per instructions of noodles packet, boil cook them fully and add them to the vegetables.
- Toss the noodles well, so as to prevent sticking.
- Add green chilies and vinegar. Cook for 10 min and stir well.
- Serve hot.
Try this recipe out and let me know if it works out for you. Feel free to modify or adjust each recipe to suit your own tastes. If you find a good variation, let me know on comments section!
Have a great day everyone!