- Baby Chicken 1 (1/2 kg)
- Onion 3
- Tomato 1
- Green Chili 3
- Ginger n garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Curry Masala 2 Teaspoon
- Add oil to kadai and fry onion and green chili for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ginger n garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato and curry powder fry for 1 minutes.
- Add the chicken and salt mix well.
- Close the kadai and cook the chicken without adding water.
- Chicken Masala Curry is ready.
- Great with ghee rice and steaming white rice.
Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…