- Chicken Boneless 1/2 kg
- Corn Flour Powder 3 Tablespoon
- Gram Flour 3 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Oil to fry
To make a paste:
- Red Dry Chili 15
- Garlic Pods 3
- Ginger 1 inch
- Lemon juice 3 Tablespoon
- Add dry red chili to boiling water and cook it.
- Allow it to cool.
- Drain the water and add to mixcy.
- Add garlic, ginger and lemon juice and grind to make a paste.
- To the chicken add the grinded paste, corn flour and gram flour powder.
- Add salt as needed and curry leaves.
- Leave it for 1/2 to 1 an hour.
- Fry the chicken in oil.