- Boneless or baby Chicken 1/2 kg
- ginger garlic paste 1 Teaspoon
- Curd 2 Tablespoon
- Salt as needed
- Chili powder 2 Teaspoon
- Big Onion 3
- Cinnamon stick (Pattai) 2 inch
- Tomato Sauce 2 Tablespoon
- Wash the chicken with turmeric powder.
- Marinate the chicken with chili powder, ginger and garlic paste, salt and curd.
- Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in kadai.
- Add cinnamon stick and onions. Fry till onions turn golden brown colour.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook the chicken without adding water.
- When chicken is cooked add the tomato sauce and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Saucy chicken curry is ready.