- Basmati Rice 1 Cup
- Cabbage finely choped 3/4 Cup
- Onion 1
- Cinnamon 1 Inch
- Cardamon 2
- Cloves 2
- Sombu(Fennel Seeds) 1 Teaspoon
- Cashew nut little (Fry it in ghee or oil)-Optional
Grind to Paste:
- Coriander Leaves a handful
- Green Chilies 3 to 4
- Grated coconut 1/4 cup
- Grind all the above to a paste.
- Add oil to pressure cooker and add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and fennel seeds.
- Add onion and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cabbage and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the grinded paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and 2 cups water cook the rice.
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts and coriander leaves.
Let’s try it out and don’t forgot to drop your comments here…