- White Bread 6 Slices
- Onion 2
- Green Chili 2 (slit and remove seeds)
- Mustard 1/4 Teaspoon
- Lemon juice 2 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves a bunch
- Ginger small pieces 1 Teaspoon
- Remove the edges of bread and cut it into small cubes and leave it aside.
- Add oil to kadai and add mustard when it splits add ginger, onions, green chili and curry leaves, fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When onion turns golden brown colour add salt and bread pieces.
- Sprinkle little water over the bread and close the kadai and cook in sim for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Finally sprinkle the lemon juice to kadai and stir the content gently and fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
Bread upma is ready…. A great tiffin which is easy and can be prepared quickly. Bread Upma can be served as evening snack along with tea.