Tips for making perfect!
- Baby corn 10 (Slit into half)
- Ginger n garlic 1 Teaspoon
- Chili powder 1 Teaspoon
- Corn Flour 1 Tablespoon
- Gram Flour 2 Tablespoon
- Rice Flour 2 Tablespoon
- Oil to fry
- Boil water in a pan add baby corn and salt.
- Do not cover the pan and cook it.
- Filter water and use can use this water for making soup.
- Add salt, ginger n garlic paste, chili powder and mix well.
- Add all the flour and mix well with little water.
- Dip the corn in the batter and then fry it in oil.
Now Babycorn Fry is ready! Serve in with sauce. One of my favorite dish. Do try it out an drop comments.