Tips for making perfect!
Upen Patel is amongst the few internationally renowned male supermodels. He has made his career in Bollywood also. Get some interesting information on Upen Patel.
Personal Profile (Personal Biography)
Date of Birth (Birthday): 16 August 1981
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Weight: 74 Kgs
Hair Color: Black
Birth Place: London, United Kingdom
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies: Swimming, Running, Kick Boxing
Who is Upen Patel
Upen Patel holds a global reputation as a male supermodel. Hw won Zee TV’s supermodel hunt in the year 2002 which led him to his new avtaar as a top endorser in India. Upen was signed by some remowned brands like Tuscan Verve, Tommy Hilfiger, Provogue, D’damas Desire etc. He was also associated with international brands like Westside, Wendell Rodrick etc.After a successfull run in modelling, Upen turned to bollywood with his first remix album ‘SUn Sahiba Sun’. Afterwards, he went on to do movies like Namastey London, 36 China Town, Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahani. Patel is still going high with his carrer in bollywood and modelling.
Debut Film: 36 China Town
Famous Movies: Namastey London, Shakalaka Boom Boom, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Money Hai Toh Honey Hai
Popular Music Videos & Modelling Assignments
- Remix Music video ‘Sun Sahiba Sun’.
- Remix Music video ‘Kya Khoob Lagti Ho’ with Udita Goswami.
- Catwalk Show for London Fashion Week.
- Prominent brands like Hugo Boss, Paul Smith and Zegna.
Awards and Achievments
- 2007: IIFA Best Male Debut Award for 36,China Town.
- 2006: Global Indian Film Awards for Best Debut Actor, 36 China Town
- Patel is amongst the top ten sexiest Asians of 2008 according to Eastern Eye.
- Patel was the first male Grand Marshal from Bollywood at the Independence Day Parade in Los Angeles on 10 August 2008.