Tips for making perfect!
Birth name: Suhasini Rajaram Naidu
Born: October 12, 1981 (1981-10-12) (age 26) Bombay, India
Years active : 2001 – present
Acted in: Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada
Achievements: Film Fare Award in 2002 for the best supporting Tamil actress
Famous Movies: Vasool Raja MBBS, Aanandam , Ennavle, Vaseegra , Jana,Unnai Ninaithu , King, Autograph, Sri Ramadasu, Ernandoi Sreevaru, Paandu
Mother Tongue: Telugu
Father’s Name: Rajaram
Mother’s Name: Padmavathy
Brothers: Balaji, Govind
Hobbies: Reading Books & Listening Music
First Tamil Movie: Virumbugiren
- Drizzling rain.
- A cool drenching walk at that moment..
- Cloudy sky.
- A long drive at that moment.
- Sweet Illayaraja’s music.
- Hot groundnut to munch.
- Shopping .(doesn’t matter if the money is spent.happiness is priority)
- To play shuttlecock.
- To be a fish for ‘n’ number of hours in the swimming pool.
- Horse riding with my hair flying in air.
- Chat with my friends.
- To hang out with my friends.
- Science fiction based movies, love oriented movies and hilarious comedies .
- Shabby and dirty things or beings..
- Lies and fibs .
- Dishonesty and Treachery .
- Back stabbers .
- To eat stomach -full .
- To admire moon in the beach during mid night.
- To play in the tide.
Adored wish that came true:
• Birthday celebrated with mentally retarded children
Liked by others disliked by you:
• Others say I’m beautiful when I’m angry. No one knows how dangerous this anger is.
The tight corner situations you faced because of your
• Many! That’s also part of my character , what to do?!!! .
Whom do you want to kill?
• One who don’t care about the accident that is taking place while walking on the road.
• Every failure gives some disappointment. So there are lots of disappointments in my dictionary.
• Cheating others for fun is wrong . But if it is for a good cause and it doesn’t hurt others it is not wrong.
• It is enough if she is a woman…
• Every day starts off with the expectation that it’ll be a good day. Every second moves with an expectation.
• Life without expectations.
Oppositions: • To be faced.
• Vegetable Briyani (Prepared by mother)
• Chicken Leg Fry (Prepared by mother)
• Fish Kulambu/ Fry (Prepared by mother)
• Chinese food
• Italian Food
- Water Melon
- Water Melon juice
- Orange juice
- Carrot juice
- Red bull
- Soya milk
- Normally – Kurtha/ Jeans
- Temples – Half Saree
- Functions- Grand Sarees
Often used terms: Rama…
- I Know…
- Please .
- Yeah …
- Thanks .
- How are you?
Feared of Mother: While doing some mischief.
Pester father for : For Sari and cell phone.
Openhearted chat.? Mother only..
Cautious with.?With my mother…
Bed Room Line: Sleep. Let me sleep.
Sneha is a leading actress in South Indian film industry and is of Telugu origin. Some of her major films include Autograph, King and Vasool Raja MBBS with Kamal Haasan. Sneha is the one of the few actresses in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies who refuses to take up glamorous roles, as she believes that her ‘homely roles‘ are appreciated by all South Indian audience. She acted in several Tamil and Telugu movies. She also acted in two Malayalam and Kannada movies.
Sneha, began her film career in 2001 film Malayalam film as a supporting artiste, however her major breakthrough came later that year in a Tamil language film, Ennavale opposite Madhavan. Later that year, she starred in the successful venture, Aanandham as well as a prestigious project for K. Balachandar in Parthale Paravasam, she finished the year with a foray into Telugu cinema, making two appearances in notable films.
In 2002, Sneha broke into the “big league“. Unlike many other top actresses of her time, her acting was praised, and was likened to a modern day Revathi Menon. A total of 8 films, were released including her first major hit in Telugu with Hanuman Junction as well as other hits in Unnai Ninaithu and April Madhathil. Prestigious films with top actors also followed, such as King and Pammal K. Sambandam with Vikram and Kamal Haasan respectively.
After a successful previous year, Sneha became more aware with her choice of films, with only two releasing in 2003. The first being with a big actor, Vijay in Vaseegara, the second being a heroine-orientated double role in Parthiban Kanavu. The film became a commercial hit as well as winning plaudits for Sneha’s portrayal of the double role.
2004 was a mixed year for the actress, with Jana, Bose, Venky and Adhu, a horror film, all failing at the box-office. However, Vasool Raja MBBS opposite Kamal Haasan became a commercial success, while her guest role in Autograph, another successful project, was praised.
Though she has acted in many Telugu films, the success of K Ragavendra Rao-directed mythological movie Sri Ramadasu (2006) helped Sneha to firm up her foothold in Telugu cinema. Her role in the movie, steeped in the bhakti culture, was well appreciated by moviegoers. Meanwhile, her Mollywood flick with Mammootty, Thuruppugulan (2006), was also a big hit. In Pudhupettai (2006), Sneha as a battered and bruised prostitute is a revelation. She is precise and poised in her portrayal.
|2001||Ingane Oru Nilapakshi||Malayalam||Kunchako Boban||Manasi|
|Parthale Paravasam||Tamil||Madhavan, Vivek||Chella|
|Yei! Nee Romba Azhagey Irruke||Tamil||Shaam||Raji|
|Hanuman Junction||Telugu||Arjun, Gopichand||Meenkashi|
|Punnagai Desam||Tamil||Tarun Kumar||Priya|
|Pammal K. Sambandam||Tamil||Kamal Haasan, Abbas||Malathi Anand|
|Parthiban Kanavu||Tamil||Srikanth||Sathya, Janani|
|2004||Vasool Raja MBBS||Tamil||Kamal Haasan||Janaki Vishwanathan|
|That is Pandu||Telugu||Jagapati Babu||Anjali|
|Manasu Palike Mouna Raagam||Telugu||Vikramaditya||Gowri|
|2008||Pirivom Santhippomâ€Ž||Tamil||Cheran||Sala Nadesan|
|Aruvadai||Tamil||Mammooty, Arjun||Nandini Gopalakrishnan|
|Nee Sukha Me Ne Korukunna||Telugu||Raja|
|Aruvadai||Tamil, Malayalam||Nandini Gopalakrishnan||Being simultaneously made in Malayalam as Vande Mataram|
|Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai||Tamil||Dr. Ramya||Cameo appearance|
|Angaadi Theru||Tamil||Sneha||Cameo appearance|
Sneha won several awards and honours for her wonderful performance in the film industry.
* Pace Cine Award for the Best Actress for the movie Anandam.
* Dukes Film Awards for the Best New Face of the Year 2000 for the movie Ennavalay
* Medimix Dinakaran Award 2000 for the Best New Face of the Year – Ennavalay
* Film Fans Association Award 2000 for the Best New Face of the Year – Ennavalay
* Dukes Film Awards – 2001 – Best Sensational Actress – Parthalay Paravasam
* Cinema Express Award -2001 – Best New Face of the Year – Anandam & Ennavalay
* Tamil Nadu Government State Award -2001 for the Best Actress for the movies Virumbukiran / Anandam & Punnagai Dhesam
* Bharath Cine Award – 2001 – Best Actress – Anandam
* Dukes Film Awards – 2002 – Best Actress – April Madathil
* Tamil Nadu Cinema Kalaimandram – 2002 -Best Actress – Unnai Ninaithu
* Variety Film Award-2002 – Best Sensational Actress – Parthiban Kanavu
* Medimix Dinakaran Award – 2002 – Best Actress – Unnai Ninathu
* Cinema Express Award -2002 – Best Actress – Hanuman Junction(Telugu)
* Film Fare Award – 2002 – Best Supporting Actress – Unnai Ninaithu
* Bharath Cine Award – 2002 – Best Actress – Unnai Ninaithu
* Medimix Dinakaran Award – 2003 – Best Actress – Parthiban Kanavu
* Film Fans Association Award – 2003 – Best Actress – Parthiban Kanavu
* MGR Shivaji Academy Award 2006 – Popular Actress 2005
* Kalaimamani Award 2006 for Best Actress 2004
|1.||Priyamaina Neeku – 100 days|
|2.||Unnai Ninaithu – 115 days|
|3.||Autograph – 175 days|