|Name||Indra Krishnamurthy Nooyi|
|Nick name||Iron woman|
|Profession||Chairwoman and Chief executive officer of PepsiCo|
|Date of Birth||28th October 1955|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Family||Father - Krishnamurthy (Accountant in State bank of Hyderabad)
Mother - Shantha Krishnamurthy
Brother - Narayan Krishnamurthy
Elder sister - Chandrika Tandon
Grandfather - A. Narayana Sarma (a retired district judge)
Aunt - Aruna Sairam (Classical Singer)
Husband - Raj Kishan Nooyi (management consultant)
Daughters - Preetha, Tara
|Education||School : Holy Angels School, Chennai
|Board member||* Federal Reserve Bank of New York
* Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
* International Rescue Committee
|Chairwoman||Board of U.S.-India Business Council|
|Member||* Board of the International Rescue Committee
* Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City
* International Advisory Board of Planet Finance
|In the Advisory Board||* Yale School of Management
* Yale University President’s Council of International Activities
|Successor fellow||Yale Corporation|
|Director nominee||Henkel Loctite Corporation|
|Earlier Jobs||* Tootal, a British textile firm
* Johnson & Johnson, Bombay
* Vice President (since 2007) and Director of Corporate Strategy and Planning at Motorola, Inc.
* Senior Vice President of Strategy, Planning and Strategic Marketing for Asea Brown Boveri, Inc.
* Independent Director of Motorola, Inc (2002 – 2007)
* Chairwoman of PepsiCo, Inc. (since 2007)
* Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo, Inc. (since 2006)
* President of PepsiCo, Inc. (since 2001)
* Chief Financial Officer (since 2000)
* Senior Vice President (since 2000)
* Senior Vice President of Strategic Planning, Corporate Strategy and Development (1994 – 2000)
* Acquisition of Tropicana.
* Pepsi’s merger with Quaker and the spin-off of YUM Brands, the parent company of fast food properties Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC.
|Rank||* Ranked 5th in the list of The World’s 100 Most Powerful Women (2007).
* Ranked as the #1 Most Powerful Business Woman in the world (2006, 2007 and 2008) by Fortune magazine.
* Ranked 4th on Forbes’ list of the world’s most powerful women overall, not just in business.
* Highest ranking female executive of Indian descent.
|Supports||* Capital punishment
* Teaching of creationism
|Her deputies||* CFO Richard Goodman.
* PepsiCo International chief Michael White.
* John Compton, PepsiCo in North America
|Her stunning talents||Art of persuasion|
|New Motto||“Performance With Purpose”|
|Achievement with J&J||Close association with launch of the sanitary napkin “Stayfree”|
|Award||Padma Bhushan from Government of India (2007)|
|Ambition||To study and succeed in the United States which she accomplished.|
|Best friends (in school)||Alvina and Karina|
|Fan of||* Karaoke
* Old comedies in Tamil movies starring Nagesh
|Her childhood||Every night after dinner, her mother used to ask them to make speak on what they wanted to do when they grew up also make them to compete to solve it as if they were a President or Prime Minister and the winner was awarded a piece of chocolate.|
|Loves||To visit India in December during Chennai’s music season.|
|About her tough and exciting experience||Being a woman, immigrant and color made it thrice difficult for her to reach to this destination, but only mantra she followed during the course of time was working hard twice as the male counterpart.|
|About Her husband||“He helps me. He supports me. He’s a man with a big heart,”|
|Quote||“You must have fun in whatever you do. Your work takes up so much of your life that if you’re not having fun, what’s the point in it?”|
|About her||Mr. Reinemund :
“Indra’s record of transforming PepsiCo speaks for itself, and she has been an invaluable partner and ally throughout my time as CEO.”
Tim Minges : (President of the Asia Pacific region)
George Ellis :
Business India :
Henry Kissinger :
|Facts||* From a middle-class family.
* In her school days she played Cricket and Guitar and also formed an all-girl rock band.
* Loves music and is known for her Karaoke talent.
* Proud of her Indian origin.
* The 12th highest paid corporate woman in the US as per the list compiled by Forbes.
* Insists that all her colleagues’ birthday is celebrated with a cake and everyone is forever 35.
* Her karaoke machine is the ubiquitous party game at every PepsiCo gathering.
* Has red, green, and purple pens and uses them liberally to mark up everything that crosses her desk.
* Throws dinners for members of her team and their spouses, including Q&A sessions in which she insists on getting questions from the spouses.
* Very devotional and she keeps images of Ganesha in her corporate office.
* Quite famous among her US counterparts for often attending PepsiCo events wearing a sari.
* Her career caused her husband to leave a career at Hewlett-Packard.
|Residence||Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA|