Sreeja Chandran, Kuyili, Senthil, Rajasekar and more..,
8.30 PM to 9.00 PM – Every Monday to Friday
Serial Director: Azhagar
- Saravanan Meenatchi is a story of love, life and marriage; as the title establishes the story revolves around the lives of the two characters Saravanan and Meenatchi.
- The two characters Saravanan and Meenatchi are poles apart in terms of personality, background, attitudes towards life etc., Saravanan is a Chennai based Radio Jockey from an affluent family who loves Life and loves to live “Larger than Life”. living every moment. On other hand Meenatchi is a small town girl from near Thirunelveli; working as teacher in a small school. With all the mannerism of a small town girl,Meenachi is shy & well mannered but also extremely independent.
- The story begins as the two families of Saravanan & Meenatchi meet to for the traditional “visiting of the girl’s house” but things go wrong; and an enemity rises between the two families and the wedding doesn’t happen. As their lives continue after that incident.
- Saravanan and Meenatchi find themselves falling in love with some twist of fate. The couple then decides to face all odds; convince their families and get married. But fate has something else stored for the lead pair as its not the happily ever after that they imagined. Love blossoms.
- Differences arise in the couple; families are involved. Will the couple make up their differences, will true love prevail, were decisions taken in haste forms the crux of the story. A story of everyday lives; as arranged marriages have always been the order of the day in our community.
Sreeja Chandran – Leading TV Actresses
Sreeja Chandran – She was known as TV serial actress from Kerala. All of youth are turned as fans to her and youngsters also watching her serials especially ‘Saravanan-Meenakshi‘ in Vijay TV. She was totally attaracted by her cute look, extra ordinary acting performance.