Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan is busy with his film ‘Viswaroopam’. ‘Viswaroopam’ is the film featuring Kamal Hassan, Pooja Kumar, Rahul Bose, Andrea Jeremiah, Jaideep Ahlawat and many others. Kamal Hassan has penned the story, Screenplay and has directed it.
This film is getting huge attentions from biggies from Hollywood, Bollywood, Kollywood, Tollywood and so on. In between, there is information that, Kamal Hassan is in plans to make ‘Viswaroopam’ sequel.
On enquiring about this, Kamal Hassan said, “Of course, there are plans for making sequels of ‘Viswaroopam’. As soon as, I made plans for sequel, I decided to shoot few action sequences, which demanded complicated procedures of permission for picturising in few special locations and for those scenes that demand artists to make detailed preparations.
To say it simply, we have already shot 15 % of the scenes for the yet-to-be-made sequel. I will film the remaining 85% of this film’s sequel, immediately after the release of ‘Viswaroopam’ (‘Vishwaroop’).