She is a singer from Mumbai. But Shreya Ghosal has won huge accolades winning hearts of music-lovers singing songs in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam besides Hindi.
Now she has bagged the best female singer title for her songs in the film Malayalam films Rathinirvedam and Veeraputran, which were chart busters last year.
She was announced the winner by the jury of Malayalam Film Committee appointed by the Kerala government.
Way to go!.
Know more about your Shreya Ghoshal
Here are a few interesting facts we come too know about her personality, her likes and dislikes:
- We know Shreya Ghoshal is extermely beautiful when she says, “I just re realised that I carry 7 different bottles of fragrant creams n lotions in my handbag!” .
- We know Shreya has great taste for music when she says, ” ‘Porcupine tree’ plays all d time at home, loud!”.
- Shreya as a poet and nature lover when she reveals, “Paradise is right here. Around u. Our blue planet is just too tooo beautiful, but we refuse to believe it.”
- Our super successful and so busy Shreya says, “Actually now I love living out of the suitcase.. Pretty much adapted myself to this nomadic life! High time I start living in tents.”
- Very true, when Shreya Ghoshal says, “ Wat is a hindi pichchar without songs..”
- Shreya, a camera person’s delight, actually herself is a lover of photography, “I spend so much time on the highways travelling between cities, so much I see, its like watching a movie.. Shud carry my camera always!”
More to come.